LATE REGISTRATION WILL END ON WEDNESDAY JUNE 21 - YOU MUST REGISTER IN PERSON AT 25 PINE STREET BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 10AM AND 4 PM.
PLEASE NOTE: MOST TRIPS HAVE REACHED CAPACITY AND ARE CLOSED.
On the following pages you will find the information for the 2017 Stafford Recreation Summer Camp programs.
Due to extensive renovations at the Ocean Acres School all Stafford Recreation Summer Camp programs will take place at the Oxycocus School located at 250 N. Main Street Manahawkin, NJ. We look forward to this new and exciting change and assure all parents that the safe, quality and fun summer camp experiences you and your children have come to know will continue in our new location in 2017!
Stafford Recreation offers a fun, exciting and safe summer camp in four distinct areas to provide a summer of adventure for children of all ages! They are Day Camp, Trip Camp, Pre-School Day Camp and a wide variety of Specialty Camps. These programs are offered a la carte and parents can choose as little or as many offerings for their children. There are no minimums or maximums of programs to register for. All activities however must be chosen in advance, there are no drop-in programs.
Please keep the following in mind before registering for summer camp:
We will be accepting late registrations for summer camp for a limited period of time. You must register in person at the Pine Street Recreation Center, located at 25 Pine Street in Manahawkin.
Registration will only be available between the hours of
10 AM and 4 PM Monday through Friday - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- DO NOT MAIL THE REGISTRATION FORM OR IT WILL BE RETURNED
- Day Camp and Trip Camp are for children ages 5 – 12 Grades K-6
- Day camp is $20.00 per day, trip camp is priced individually
- Do not write your check ahead of time
- We strongly request parents not to bring children to registration in order to provide the best environment possible to complete the registration process
- A 50 % payment is due at the time of registration. A 10 % discount will be deducted for families registering more than one child residing at the same address. PAYMENT OPTION OR DISCOUNT NOT AVAILABLE FOR SPECIALTY CAMPS
- Out of town residents may register for any of our camp programs for an additional fee of 10% on top of the total
If you should have any questions regarding summer camp programs please do not hesitate to call me at 609.597.1000 ext. 8578 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to another great summer with you and your children!